The winter holidays are a great time of year to make handmade gifts for your family and friends. Giving a handmade gift is extra special because it is one-of-a-kind and made with love. So bust out your craft supplies and start making!
Online Ideas: Looking for even more handmade gift ideas? Head over to our Children’s Crafty Corner on Pinterest for even more ideas!
Other crafty websites for kids:
Join us for special Winter Holiday Storytimes:
- Monday, December 14 – Family Storytime
- Tuesday, December 15 – Little Ones Storytime
- Wednesday, December 16 – Family Storytime
- Thursday, December 17 – Little Ones Storytime
- Friday, December 18 – Family Storytime
- Noon Year’s Eve Storytime Jam on Thursday, December 31. Registration required.
Alicia Hulten, Youth Services Librarian, Mitchell Park Library | Follow @MissAlicia on Bibliocommons