The Indian festival of lights, Diwali, is almost here! Check out our upcoming events and find inspiration for celebrating with your loved ones.
- Saturday, October 29: Family Storytime: Celebrate Diwali!, opens a new window
- Tuesday, November 1: Diwali Craft: Diya Magnets, opens a new window
- Saturday, November 12: Diwali Craft: Kandeel Lantern, opens a new window
Prepare Your House:
- Great books on Cleaning and Getting Organized
- Places to donate items you no longer need:
- Find lots of great Diwali crafts you can make at home on our Celebrating Cultures board on Pinterest.
- Learn how to make your own colored powder or salt to make Rangoli and find design inspiration here on our Rangoli Design Inspiration board on Pinterest.
- Take home some great books for the family on celebrating Diwali.
And Don’t Forget:
- If you create anything at home please share your creations by tagging @PaloAltoLibrary on Instagram, opens a new window!
- Wishing you and yours a very safe and happy Diwali!