The library has meeting rooms available for public use.
Reservable Meeting Rooms
Reservations for smaller meeting rooms can be made via LiquidSpace.
- Room use requires 2 people or more,
- Room use cannot exceed 2 hours per day
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Room capacity limits are strictly enforced.
See our Meeting Room policy for more details.
|Location||Room Name||Capacity||Online Reservations|
|Downtown Library||University Room||10||Reserve|
|Downtown Library||Carnegie Room||6||Reserve|
|Mitchell Park Library||Greenmeadow Room||12||Reserve|
|Mitchell Park Library||Fairmeadow Room||10||Reserve|
|Rinconada Library||Duveneck Room||4||Reserve|
|Rinconada Library||Crescent Park Room||4||Reserve|
|Rinconada Library||Leland Manor Room||4||Reserve|
|Rinconada Library||St. Francis Room||4||Reserve|
Larger Program Rooms are available following the policies noted below.
For booking Program Rooms, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Program Rooms
|Downtown Library||El Camino Room||60|
|Mitchell Park Library||Midtown Room||60|
|Rinconada Library||Embarcadero Room||100|
Program Room Policies
- Events must be free and open for the general public to attend.
- Must be held during Library Business Hours, ending 15 minutes before closing. The Midtown Room is unavailable before/after hours.
- Library/City meetings are not reflected in booking calendar and may affect availability.
- Rooms can be used twice a month by the same group.
- For ongoing events, we can book up to three months out.
See our Community Room Policy for detailed use policies.
Contact the Recreation Department at 650-329-2261 to find out about other city facilities available for rental.