Discover & Go
Get free and low-cost passes for cultural destinations like:
- science centers
- Log in with your library card and last name on the Discover & Go site
- Browse for passes by date or by venue
- Make a reservation
- Print your pass
- Discover & Go passes are available to Palo Alto Library cardholders age 14 and older. For some attractions, the minimum age will be 16 or 18 and up.
- Patrons must live within the library's service area in order to log in and reserve passes.
- You can have 2 active reservations at a time.
- You can make reservations up to 3 months in advance.
- Active reservations can be canceled only if the pass has not been printed.
- If you reserve a pass and do not use it or cancel the reservation, the unused pass will count towards your limit.
- Some venues have placed a 1-pass-per-year restriction and you will only be able to reserve those passes once per calendar year. You will find details about each pass within the venue information.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed.
- Valid ID is required for admission with passes to venues.