Is your book club looking for its next title?
Then check out one of our Book Club Kits! Each kit has 5-10 copies of the title and comes with a discussion guide and sign-out sheet, all placed in a handy tote bag. We have a selection of fiction and non-fiction titles, opens a new window to choose from.
How to get a book club kit
- Have a member of your book club place a hold on the kit. The library will notify that member once the kit is ready for pick up at their selected library branch.
Book club kit contents
- 5-10 copies of the book
- Discussion guide
- Sign out sheet to keep track of the books
- Book Club Kit contents list
- Book club kits check out for 6 weeks. Kits cannot be renewed.
- Before returning the book club kit to the library, please check the contents of the kit against the contents list. Library staff will do this as well upon return.
- Book club kits must be returned to a library service desk during library open hours. Please DO NOT return kits via the automated machines or drop boxes.
- Replacement costs are as follows:
- Full kit replacement: $125
- Book: $10
- Discussion guide: $10
- Tote bag: $30
- Replacement fees are non-refundable once paid.