- Government Benefits
- And many more
eBook Central eBooks New!
Authoritative eBooks on a variety of subjects including:
- Health and medicine
- Religion and philosophy
- Science and technology
- Social Sciences
Research database covering:
- current events
- environmental issues
- health care
- literature and art
- social science
Legal resources including:
- Family Law
Full-text legal books from NOLO Press:
- renter's and landlord's rights
- small business start ups
LinkedIn Learning New!
Choose from thousands of online courses to learn in-demand skills from real-world industry experts.
- software development
- business and project management
- creative skills and software training (Adobe, 3D animation, film making, etc.)
- Desktop users: Enter your library account number and PIN with our special link.
- Mobile users: Use library code "paloaltocitylibrary" and then enter your library account and PIN on the following screen.
The resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library. Palo Alto City Library has access from Oct 1, 2021 to Sep 30, 2024.
The Santa Clara County Law Library is a public library providing free access to its legal collection and databases.
Open to residents of Santa Clara County.
For access to the online resources of SCCLL, please contact:
(408) 299-3567 (Recorded Information)
This Self-Help section of the Court's website will help you find assistance and information, work better with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters.