What is Coursera?
Coursera offers more than 3,000 cutting edge courses, taught by top instructors from 190 of the world’s leading universities and organizations. Coursera will enable you to:
- Master the most in-demand technology and business skills to excel in your role
- Enjoy an engaging and interactive learning experience with leading instructors
- Work at your own pace with bite-sized sessions and a self-paced learning model
- Earn university-accredited certifications in industry-vetted disciplines
Watch the video below to learn more about Coursera.
How to access Coursera?
Note: This program is for California residents and has a limited number of paid all-access seats available.
- Go to Coursera in our A-Z resources list
- Create/log in to your Coursera account
- Redeem the unlimited access for 6 months.
The resource is available thanks to funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.