For print instructions please see our related FAQ pages.
We offer three ways to print:
- At the library, using a public PC or laptop
- From home, either via email sent as an attachment or by uploading your file using an online form
- From your phone, whether at the library or from home using any iOS or Android device with the PrinterOn app
- Flatbed scanners are available at the Mitchell Park and Rinconada libraries
- To scan, follow the on-screen instructions at each station
- There are no charges for scanning