The City of Palo Alto has announced suspension of non-essential services, including the library due to Coronavirus (technical name COVID-19). The situation continues to evolve.
Read about Using the Library During the Pandemic.
Stay Aware & Informed
- Please visit the City's website for updates on this issue. The web page includes local developments and online resources issued from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) information and the Santa Clara County Public Health Department
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Data Dashboard: This data dashboard provides detailed information about cases and deaths from COVID-19 in Santa Clara County and is intended for informational purposes only.
- Download the City’s Community Guidance Flyer
- Sign up for the City’s digital newsletter and receive Coronavirus email updates
Protect Yourself & Your Family from Viruses
- Use proper hand hygiene including washing hands with soap or using hand sanitizers
- Avoid touching your face, particularly your eyes, nose, and mouth because one way viruses spread is when you touch your own mouth, nose or eyes
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue, sleeve, or arm. Do not use your hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces such as countertops and doorknobs
- Keep away from others who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick