Due to a server outage beginning Saturday evening, June 2nd, no notices to customers were delivered until late Monday afternoon, 6/4.
This would have included both emailed and printed notices to customers about:
- Courtesy notices for items due on June 5th and June 6th.
- Holds ready for pickup as of June 2nd and June 3rd.
- Holds canceled when not picked up in the allotted time (holds expired June 2nd and June 3rd).
- Overdue material (items due 10 days prior and not yet returned)
- Items Lost and Billed (items due 42 days prior and not yet returned)
The Library’s software and hardware vendor identified and fixed the problem by Tuesday morning, June 5th but was unable to recover notices to customers as referenced above.
The Library apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause. Please call 650-329-2436 for inquiries about your account.