All branches of the Palo Alto City Library offer free Wi-Fi to users with a wireless-enabled device.
- How do I connect to Wi-Fi?
- The Library cannot guarantee your equipment will work with the Library's network.
- The Library assumes no responsibility for the safety of equipment or for laptop configurations, security, or data files resulting from connection to the Library's network.
All libraries have public PCs available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cardholders: use your library card to log in. The limit is 60-minute sessions, and up to 3 hours per day.
- Guests: a 30-minute visitor pass per day per guest.
- Specs of public PCs
Users of the public PCs, the loaner laptops, the creative tools laptop and Wi-Fi agree to abide by the Library's Internet Use Policy.
- Available for 7-day checkout with a library card for library card holders age 14 and older.
- Check out the availability in our catalog. First come, first serve.
- Loaner laptops are available for 2-hour use at all branches with the exception of Children's Library.
- A library card is required.