You can print from your mobile phone to a library printer by following the general personal device printing instructions.
There is also a dedicated app for mobile devices you can use to make mobile printing even easier.
Using the Mobile Printing App
- Download and install the app for your device
iOS, opens a new window
Android, opens a new window
- Open the app and tap No Printer Selected
- Tap on Location from the Select Printer option
- Enter the library nearest you or use the map for location
- Select the printer of your choice
- From the main menu select type of print job
For more ways to print, see our other printing FAQs.