The following policies are in place for in-person visits to our branches:
- Library building capacity will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Appointments are required for entry. To book an appointment, please visit our By-Appointment Services page.
- Customers may not remain in the Library beyond the appointment time slots.
- Customers with COVID-19 symptoms should not enter the Library.
- In accordance with California state requirements, face coverings are required for all customers age 2 and older. Customers without face coverings may not enter the Library. Customers who are unable to comply with the California state face covering requirements may contact the Library at 650-329-2436 to seek alternate arrangements for service.
- No food or drinks are allowed.
- Restrooms are available for appointment-holders only.
To book an appointment, please visit our appointment system.