In addition to our great selection of print and digital resources, the Library also loans out the following items:
- Bike Locks: Forgot your bike lock? You can borrow one at Mitchell Park and Rinconada Libraries.
- Book Club Kits: Our kits come with several copies of titles we’ve shared in our own Book Clubs and a discussion handout, all kept in a sturdy tote bag for you to carry to your next meeting.
- Bocce Ball Kits (Playaboule): Check out a bocce ball set at Downtown Library
- Briidea Indoor Air Quality Monitor : Test the quality of your air at home with one of these monitors
- Canning Kits: Kits are available at Mitchell Park Library
- Chromebooks: Our Chromebooks can be checked out by users 14 and up for 7 days
- Little Scholar Tablets: Tablet features 200+ preloaded educational apps, videos, songs, and books for Pre-K through 1st grade. Ready to play without Wi-Fi.
- Memory Care Kits: These kits, opens a new window come with materials and activities to assist with anyone experiencing Alzheimer's Disease/dementia and other memory care diagnoses
- Read Together Storytime Kit: Each bag has 5-7 books based on the theme. There is also a “Raising Readers” card with information on the five best practices for early literacy.