How do I pick up a pass?
- Passes can be picked up at any branch on a first-come, first-serve basis during our regular business hours.
- You do not need to be a Palo Alto resident or a library cardholder to receive a pass.
When can I use the pass?
- You must know the date you wish to visit the park when requesting the pass.
- Passes can be handed out for a date up to 7 days in advance.
How many passes can I get?
- One pass per visit day, per visitor.
- Two passes per week, per visitor.
Passes must have a library stamp or staff signature in order to be valid.
There are annual passes available for purchase, and some special programs for those that qualify. Visit the City of Palo Alto website, opens a new window for more information.