We're big proponents of reuse and resource sharing here at the Library! Tap into our collections to discover books and films on climate change, environmental science, and eco-friendly practices. You can also check out a variety of items, such as canning kits and spikeball sets, through our Library of Things, opens a new window collection. May these resources help inform and empower you to live more sustainably!
- Teens Tacking Climate Change, opens a new window
- Climate Action for Kids
- Picture Books to Celebrate & Care for the Earth
- Stream documentaries on natural resource management, environmental activism, and more on Kanopy, opens a new window
- Explore our DVD collection, opens a new window for films with environmental themes
- Take online courses on environmental science and sustainability through Coursera, opens a new window
- Learn about sustainable business, technology, and innovation with LinkedIn Learning, opens a new window