October is National Arts & Humanities Month (NAHM)—a coast-to-coast collective recognition of the importance of culture in America. There are many exciting art resources here in Palo Alto!
Ways to celebrate
- Enjoy a movie streaming on the library’s Kanopy resource, like the art documentary series Art 21, opens a new window.
- Join the 31-day Instagram challenge hosted by Americans For the Arts and post along with us all month long using #ShowYourArt2021. Check out the daily themes, opens a new window posted for this challenge.
- Visit one of the Code:Art public art installations, opens a new window that will be installed in downtown Palo Alto October 7-9.
- Go the the Palo Alto Art Center to see the current exhibit, the Art of Disability Culture, opens a new window.
- See the latest work of local photographers in the display by the Palo Alto Camera Club, opens a new window that will be on display at the Rinconada Library through October.
Rebecca Kohn, Senior Librarian, Rinconada Library | Follow Rebecca_Kohn on Bibliocommons