Holds are available by appointment through our Sidewalk Service, starting June 26th.
See the Sidewalk Service page for details.
Items can be returned starting Monday, June 22 at Mitchell Park and Rinconada libraries.
Monday - Friday
12pm - 5pm
- Mitchell Park CommunityCenter
El Palo Alto Room
- Rinconada Library
- Because of safety precautions, items will still appear on your record for several days.
- All of our automated return machines, exterior and parking lot book returns will remain closed at all locations.
- Please return items during the service days and hours only and do not leave them in front of libraries.
- Due dates have been extended to July 31, so there’s no rush to return items.
- Fines were not accumulated during our closure.
We are offering a variety of virtual events.
See our Events Calendar to join us!
All of our online services continue 24/7 as usual, including:
- Streaming movies, TV and music
- Digital magazines and newspapers
Reference Services continue to be available by email.
Our wi-fi internet network can be used from some of our parking spaces around our branches. The strength of the signal will be limited. Please keep social distance while using it.
All branches are closed to the public.
Community/Program and Study Room Closures
All reservations are cancelled and no new bookings are possible at this time.
Access to computers and computer labs is suspended.
New LINK+ requests are suspended until further notice.