The library offers several storytimes each week for young children!
We ask that you honor the age recommendation so that programs can be enjoyed by their intended audience:
- Infant Lapsit: Birth - 11 months
- Wiggly Ones: 12 months - 23 months
- Toddler Storytime: 18 months - 36 months
- Preschool Storytime: 3 - 5 years
- Sensory Storytime: All Ages for children with autism or learning differences
- Family and Bilingual Storytime: All Ages
Check out the Library Events Calendar for the current storytimes schedule.
- Please arrive on time.
- Due to safety concerns, Storytimes attendance is limited to 100 people.
- Please keep strollers outside the room.
- Registration is required for Sensory Storytime. Please contact Melissa Morwood.
- Reserve chairs for those that cannot join us on the floor
- Storytimes at the library support asset #25, reading for pleasure, of the 41 Developmental Assets for Children and Teens.