Do you enjoy using library resources but are unable to visit regularly? The Palo Alto City Library provides services to seniors and homebound customers. Contact us at 650-329-3206 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Assisted Living Facility Deliveries
The library can come to you!
- On-site library card issuance
- Large-print books, audiobooks and DVD delivery
- Library staff will help curate a list of DVDs based on your residents’ interest. Staff will deliver your selections to your facility for a four-week loan period.
Library Home Connection
Homebound customers can sign up to receive curated library books, audiobooks and more, delivered to their homes by volunteers. Items are selected based on the customer’s reading, listening and viewing preferences.
Senior Technology Assistance
We provide one-on-one tech help appointments onsite at assisted living facilities:
- Using the library’s online resources
- Computer applications such as email and Facebook
- Answering library account questions